WRITE ME A POEM: STARS AND SCARS

write me a poem about stars and scars,
would you?

begin the second verse about how close to tears
it could get when scars, skin deep,
bite through the sole into my soul,
until i forget to remember to count the stars
which still wink at in dark nights
though surrounded by the blackness of darkness.

in the third verse, tell me how 'twill all be over
one day, and remind me again;
can one experience happiness without a brief requiem of sadness?
can one get so high as though the lows would never surface?

would you write yet another verse, the fourth?
if yes, make a long line linger along an alliterating alternative universe
until the black hole that suck in sweetness
appear as a different colour with the texture of rainbow,
so at the end of life into the beginning of afterlife,
i will remember the days, when close to the edge,
a line from a verse of a poem
was, like a life line, let down a well
To save the shards remainder of me
from swirling in the arms of boisterous winds,
and then wonder how I made it through
into the night sky, winking down on they that hurt,
like stars do, like they've got no scars

write me a poem about stars and scars,
would you?



#Pengician #SSA


Enjoyed reading? 

Please leave a comment and share with friends. Thank you!