POEM 193: THE RHYTHM OF LOVE

Like music miles away, 
she's loud yet soft, 
breezing in with the winds
carrying on her wings
melodies of kisses.

Like a moaning trombone, 
she's brassy yet romantic, 
caressing my eardrums
with a melodious note.

Like the eerie sound of a flute, 
she's spooky yet rhythmic.
Tootle-too tootle-too
her voice waft through my heart in mellow symphony.

Like the irregular minor chords of an acoustic guitar,
she triggers the same instinctual sensors
that makes turgid a flaccid phallus.
Two hearts, one song, different flavors.

And now her song is on repeat 
And I dance on to her heartbeat 
And when she's gone, 
I'll daily live by our song.

#365DaysOfPoetry
#Pengician 
#SSA


Enjoyed reading? Please help my blog grow by leaving a comment and sharing with friends. Thank you!