I know the 'WHYs' that precede your tears:
Brace up, you're not the first!

I know that sigh, that silence:
It reminds me you wish I'm there.

I know how 'I love you' ends:
Talk of recycled tales.

I know you now regard me less:
You got the jewel. So what's left?

I know you think it's useless:
Don't give up, it's just a fleeting process.

I know genuine sorrow, friends:
Sun dry your crocodile tears.

I know the peace of death:
Goodbye is just a recess.

I know the cramps of ink fest:
I'm just a menstruating poetess.

I know the stench of emotional mess:
blame the wanton goddess.

I know that crowd moment,
when one feels rather friendless.

I know the schedule of eternity Godless:
Time for burning is endless.

I know the guile of pretense:
just when did I lose my essence?

I know the stain of greases:
makes saints of gypsies.

I know the weight of crosses:
Leaves one between heaven and abyss.

I know perilous times:
They peel away smiles.

I know the pang of weakness:
It pricks like an eternal illness.

I know the taste of sweetness:
of course, she left me tasteless.

I know the sound of sadness:
It groans in silence.

You know, God knows our hearts aches:
He promised. He won't fail.

Eureka will soon rent the air.
Only this, I know not when.



Enjoyed reading? Please help my blog grow by leaving a comment and sharing with friends. Thank you!