TO THE LADY WHOSE HEART I NEVER HAD

Dear Friend,

I never expressed this to you, but I love you.I love seeing you day in and day out while we each go on with our college careers. It doesn't matter if it is early in the morning, going to or from class, at the hotel room, or just online, you simply make me smile. 

I could be getting out of a rough day, a bad night of sleep, or just be generally upset, and seeing your face gives me something great to be happy about: that is seeing you.

It is a silent love, a rarity for me because, in a way, you intimidate me. I'm not afraid to admit, some aspects of my life would be different if it weren't for the way you carry yourself.

You're not my first love, this I will also admit. But each day I have thought of having the honor, and privilege of calling you mine. Whether it be to a fantasy, reality, a joke on cupid or even sheer daydream.

You mean the world to me, and your happiness inspires me. When you believe in yourself that you can do something, whatever the task may be, it inspires me to achieve greater heights as well.
There are numerous things I could say to you: 

“how are you doing?”
“How was your day?”
“Would you like me to walk with you?”

Or the most general question; “Would you want to go do something sometime?”

Or the most important question: “Will you ever be mine?” 

But these questions, and more all get stuck in my head before I can utter the words.

I could go on and on, naming cliches one after another, but to me, they don't fit here. The relationship I want to have with you shouldn't be able to be explained by catchy posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.

I wonder when I will see you next, and I wish you well. Although you probably don't need my well wishes.

Enjoy everything, especially the small things in life, those small things may mean the world to someone. The small things, such as seeing you, mean the world to me.

Thank you for the hope that you give me. A hope though hopeless. Thanks anyway.

Sincerely, 




Enjoyed reading? Please help my blog grow by leaving a comment and sharing with friends. 
Thank you.