Let's be realistic here, the bible is not to be blamed.

Most denominational doctrines are a product of one man's ideas, preference. No biblical backing whatsoever. I come from a denomination where rules that don't really matter are imposed on members. It's actually more of an INTELLECTUAL issue than a SPIRITUAL ISSUE.


The Devil's Box

My pastor once called the television the black box of the devil. I struggled with that theory. I doubted it. I opposed it as a teen. Wondered why such wonderful invention should be credited to the devil.

Decades later, he is on that same black box. The devil's box sits in our churches today. It owns a space in our homes. The devil won or the television got converted, baptized and filled with the spirit of God?

That's not the issue here though, it baffles me, no member made attempt to seek an apology for the psychological abuse he has done them.

Well, we can't. He's the founder. God's​ oracle. You dare not question 'the Lord's mysterious ways'.

But I question things. 
I demand to know. 
I deserve to know.


It could be said it was just a pre-cautionary measure. I do not know how that was supposed to hold water.

Having said that, the most important thing a person should be mindful of is not obeying or not obeying the doctrines of men, but being sure where one stands with God for that's what will determine ones eternal end.

Of Natural Hair And Attachments

Again, there's this issue of attachment blah blah blah. There are some who believe attachments and weave-on come from underneath the sea, yet they hold degrees in applied chemistry. Is it safe to say "shame to their higher institutions"?

To Cover or Not To Cover The Head

Let me talk about covering of the hair, as regards women in the Christian faith. We believe angels will be displeased if ladies don't cover their hair. Well, that's OK.

But same angels guide us wherever we go, right?

Same angels watch over our Christian sisters in the bathroom, while they are naked, washing their hairs, and silently praying to God for a husband.

Some believe a wedding gown is a sin and would not delay to 'discipline' whoever dares the church.

It's not funny.


Touch Not My Anointed And...

This is the truth, people don't question preachers of the gospel of Christ because of their "anointing" and "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm"

We were made to believe that they the mouthpiece of God. Absolute. Final. True. God's Oracle.

We forget in a hurry, that these men of God are mere mortals whose personal opinion could be mistaken for God's will.

I once heard a pastor ban the use of smartphones and tablets during church service. I was there, among the congregation. My ears tingled. It was the most annoying thing I ever heard from a supposed man of God.

I had my phone with me, which serves as my hymnbook. He even went further to threaten whoever disobeys his orders (which he said is God's word) with the same punishment God pronounced on witches.

He quoted scriptures (as usual) to back up his claim. "Disobedience is like the sin of witchcraft"

I chuckled and made use of my smartphone anyway.
I do not know God as an author of confusion.
I do not know when man's opinion became God's heartbeat.

He forget that, even the paper bible is as a result of invention. I always tell them that the ten commandments were written on a tablet.

You see. It is not a bible issue. It's A MENTAL ISSUE. Tradition fused with Religion.

Not good.
Not good.

#Pengician #JaachiWrites