Greetings! My name is Jaachi and I run a website called Poemify that is all about poetry, fiction and non fictional literature. 


When I was out of secondary school, I managed to create/design blogs/websites for clients and also successfully ran a news blog that earned me fat figures. That was how I got started. Since then I've been working from home and experimenting with different ways to use blogs to make a living.


While I have had some success, that doesn’t mean that my way is the only way. In fact, there are people out there making a hell of a lot more money than I do. That being said, the methods that will be outlined below are much safer, though slow. Yes! S. L. O. W. 

I've always been the kind of person who takes his time to learn, unlearn and relearn and would choose a slow-growth but secure online income over some Apian way method that might work really well or not at all. 

So, if you're looking for a super-fast get-rich-quick ponzi-look-alike kind of scheme, this is not for you. Kindly close this book and continue your search for the fast-lane. That is not my style. NEVER! 

But if you are looking to build a blogging empire that is loved by your readers, is consistent, secure and thrives over time - that's what I'm about. You'll have to work hard but your work will pay off. 

It's important that you don't skip over any of the steps herein outlined because they all fit together to make a "big picture" that has been working for me across multiple niches. I’ve experimented with diverse blogging niches; entertainment, sports, celebrity gossip, fashion, creative writing, internet of things (IoT), blogging tips, website development, phone and electronic gadgets, poetry, politics, religion and much more. So, this is a vast one. It will work for almost all blogging niches, whatever yours is. 

Many bloggers feel overloaded with information early on and as such they miss some really important stuff because it all just seems to hard. 

Take your time and do not worry about getting everything done as fast as possible. Shortcuts don't pay off. THEY DON’T! It's much better to go slow and get it right the first time than it is to get it set up quickly and then realize that your can't do something critical because you missed a step. 

Just. Take. Your. Time. Read. This. eBook. Click button below.



This book is going to cover five broad steps. Some of this information will be completely new to you, maybe not. 

Kindly keep in mind that the goal of this book is to point you in the right direction. I want to give you an overarching strategy to base your blogging efforts around – I'm not trying to solve every individual problem that you might come across. You might stumble into problems that are not covered here, but the information you already have at your disposal would help you weather the storm.

My aim is to point you in the right direction (based on what works for me) and then leave you to fill in the learning based on the gaps that you feel you personally need to fill. I hope this is understood.

Click Link Below!
http://bit.ly/5StepBlogingStrategy