POEM 345: THE AWAKENING

the cynical nature of your philosophies
makes a cylindrical mess of my parallel
my ideas begins to wane
nobody would take the blame
like droplets of rain
you fill my emptiness with your bane

to please you, is now my chore
i hide behind your big picture
myself, my worth, that once was scripture
but by your philosophies, made impure,
all of it, i'm shedding off

acquring your genuine superficial
if only you know, you're building a missile
that will send you on exile
out there were oblivion thrive
by the grueling test you put me through
that revealed white lies in your black truth

the cynical nature of your philosophies
made a cylindrical mess of my parallel
but your hold on me is wearing out
my prison break is at hand

and this curve shall be straight, again

#365DaysOfPoetry
#Pengician #SSA


Enjoyed reading? 
Please leave a comment and share with friends. Thank you!