POEM 331: NO GREATER LOVE
If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to drift into slumber
with the sound of your breath on my neck,

If I could have a second wish,
I would wish the warmth of your lips
tattoo the signature of affection on my cheeks,

If I could have a third wish,
I would wish the touch of your fingers
do to on my skin,
what Beethoven did to piano keys,

If I could have a fourth wish,
I would wish your heart beat,
with mine, sync

but what wish would fantasies fathom,
knowing that I could never find these things,
with anyone other than me?

so here I am, in bed with me,

my breathe rolling off my nostrils,
unable to reach my neck

my lips pout in mock kisses,
unable to paint blushes on my cheeks

my fingers tickle my thighs,
and trace the magic lines on my palms

heart in sync with the music in my head,

no greater love than this,
that I have, for me

#365DaysOfPoetry
#Pengician #SSA

Enjoyed reading? 
Please leave a comment and share with friends. Thank you!