FIRST TIME
My anxiety level is almost at the crescendo

I know why
yet I wonder why it takes me by surprise

cannot wait for tomorrow 
              when West shall embrace East 
                            when wishes shall collide with reality
                                         when a sly sage
shall see this rare gem of a dame.

the story has just begone
                      and fables will be bygone
when a book nerd shall kiss his Nightingale
without a drop from his pen.

constellation shall stand and stare
in awe or envy or joy or what'er

well-wishers shall smile 
wail wishers shall sigh

Ah! my heart skips a beat!

fly now, oh hands of time
do not delay a second more
for it is my first time

#Pengician
#SSA


Enjoyed reading? Commenting is now easy. 
I introduced Facebook Comment feature. Please help my blog grow by leaving a comment and sharing with friends. Thank you!