On several occasions, while sweetness lasted, friends and fans asked the following questions:
"Hey Stefn, who's Sweetness?""What's this Sweetness thing about?"
Sweetness is an affectionate name for someone I once loved. She was everything sweet, so much I grin like a happy lad along with the elongated blink of her small eyes, while pouting out her lips slightly for kisses we ne'er had. 

She gave me butterflies flowers were jealous of, because they've never-since creation- attracted such rainbow tinted butterflies. Sweetness was a powerful verbal aphrodisiac that calmed my nerves when hurt becomes bitter...and should’ve been used sparingly! But I took an overdose of her; so much poems oozed from every pore of me while Sweetness lasted.

‘Sweetness’, a collection of 43 poems was birthed from a series of poems I scribbled while swimming in the ripple effect of a sweetness overdose.

Like y'all know, Stefn wouldn't serve sour wine, right? This is a rich collection of 43 poems narrating the rise and fall of love like tidal waves.

It's a mixture of WOW! AWN! and AW! 

A great read, I guarantee you. No, it's not FREE. Just a token of #200 and Sweetness is yours for the relishing.

Expect ‘Sweetness’ on 14th May, 2018. 

Author:  Stefn Sylvester Anyatonwu
Publisher: Prose & Poetry Hood Publishers
Price: #200

Date: May 14th, 2018

PS: Kindly drop your email here if you want a personal link to the book upon publication. 

Thank you.

#Pengician
#SSA